Project Manager (AZ)
MWH Constructors is currently seeking a Project Manager to support wastewater treatment infrastructure work for a high profile client located in Chandler, AZ.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
MWH Constructors, the construction arm of MWH, performs all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects.
Selected individual will provide technical and managerial support to company management staff, field staff, and subcontractors to insure efficient and coordinated project execution and that construction work complies with contract documents and engineering standards.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide leadership and technical support to project engineers, field engineers and superintendents.
- Procurement – Material Purchases and Negotiation.
- Change Management and Cost Estimating.
- Revenue and cost forecasting.
- Scheduling – assist with the creating and maintenance of project schedule.
- Coordinate with Project Superintendents: Includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary facilities and controls.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Assist in resolving constructing problems (e.g. lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Monitor craft/sub compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Maintain liaison with other departments (e.g., Material Control, Purchasing, Quality Control, and Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities, and project schedule.
- Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that direct reporting employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
If former Military, the following MOS codes may be applicable:
Army Corps of Engineers (12, 21, 51, 62) Series MOS
Marine Corps (1100&1300) Series MOSC
Coast Guard (700) Series MOS Air Force (3E200) Series MOS
Navy (All 5000) Series MOS Qualifications • Bachelors in Construction Management, Engineering, or related degree.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience with water and wastewater treatment plant construction.
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Ability to assume responsibility, and interfaces and communicates effectively with others.
- Experienced with Project Management data base systems such as Primavera Contract Manager, Expedition, SharePoint, etc.
- LI-JC1 Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11091BR City Chandler State/Province Arizona Country United States Operations Constructors District 4
Back to top