MWH Constructors is seeking a Project Coordinator to support wastewater treatment infrastructure work in the Hillsboro, OR area.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Coordination: May include tasks required by corporate governance, arranging meetings, keeping and administering meeting minutes on systems such as Prolog, Project Wise maintenance and administration, and assisting with transmittals to the client.
- Day-to-day Administration – general administrative support functions:
o Draft correspondence; proofread documents; assist with preparation of presentations; may independently prepare simple written correspondence within established guidelines.
o Monitor and process routine administrative items such as accounts payable, expense reports, supply requisitions, personnel transaction forms, including change of status, prospective employee interview scheduling, and new hire paperwork/orientation.
o Assemble and prepare presentations and reports, including internal team communications.
o Prepare internal team communications, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes.
o Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc., as required.
- Programming/Design/Construction support:
o Schedule meetings with Engineers, Client, Vendors, Trade partners.
o Coordinate staff in design center and big room and programming activities per the contract.
o Receive and prepare deliverables for distribution to team and owner for reviews including Quality Control of such documents to ensure completeness of the transmittal.
o Review submittals as first pass before handing off to engineers.
o Receive and transmit submittals via Prolog.
o Assist project/field engineers on RFI management in Prolog.
- Manage and coordinate duties of project administrative assistant/document controls professional .
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications • Minimum of 2 years of project administrative/coordination experience and working knowledge of general office procedures.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Preferred Specifications • 5+ years of experience in a related project coordination role.
- Previous experience with project management software including Prolog and ProjectWise
- Prior experience with a professional services firm, preferably in the heavy civil construction industry. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 10971BR City Hillsboro State/Province Oregon Country United States Operations Constructors District 4
Back to top