Project Controls Specialist
MWH Americas, Inc. seeks a Project Controls Specialist in Broomfield, CO to perform the following duties:
- Develop, manage, update, and monitor individual project schedules and integrated overall master program schedules.
- Ensure that project schedules comply with Contract requirements and meet MWH’s standards.
- Create reports to assist the project team in proactive schedule management, client reports, and executive-level reports.
- Create and manage resource and cost-loaded schedules.
- Conduct change order analysis and management.
- Create and monitor program and project budgets, cash flow projections, and forecasts.
- Learn and implement effective change order management and claims prevention strategies to promote efficient communication with clients and within MWH.
- Work with the project team to analyze, assess and implement a claims prevention and mitigation policy, in support of the corporate Risk Management team.
- Claims analysis.
- Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies. Qualifications Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
Must have five years of experience in job offered or related occupation.
Work experience must include:
- Utilizing software including Primavera, MS Projects, and MS Office;
- Conducting earned value management;
- Financial and accounting best practices; and
- Performing estimates. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11352BR City Broomfield State/Province Colorado Country United States Operations Constructors District 4
Back to top