Project Controls / Field Office Engineer
MWH Constructors (MWHC) is seeking an associate level Project Controls / Field Office Engineer to fill an immediate vacancy on a sewer project in the Seattle, WA area. This is a growth opportunity for a Construction Management professional early in their career. Helping our CM team with this critical and unique project will offer the individual numerous opportunities to work with and experience a number of exciting public utility construction approaches.
This detail oriented individual will support the management and verification of contractor activities via T&M cost records and data. This position would also assist with general problem solving and assisting the owner's onsite CM, our on-site CM, and our field staff with on-going construction project day-to-day activities.
MWH Constructors, one of the leading public infrastructure construction management firms in the Seattle area, is growing and looking for talented individuals interested in advancing their career in the CM profession.
- Record, organize, track and cross check labor, equipment and material T&M costs using spreadsheets or accounting software.
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of work ledgers and progress payments.
- Support site CM team as well as the owner staff with traditional Resident Engineer/Construction Management duties.
- Excellent computer skills in the collection, organization and management of data.
- Eagerness to perform a wide range of duties involved in tracking cost reimbursable forms of payment pertaining to an active construction project.
- General working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Experience in assisting project teams with a range of site-based resident engineering functions for sewer and roadwork projects.
- Experience with sewer, water, and pipeline construction; public works construction, etc.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction and construction management services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top