Program Reporting Lead
MWH, now part of Stantec, is seeking qualified applicants for a Reporting Lead role on the San José -Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility Capital Improvement Program (CIP) management team in our San José, site office location. The Reporting Lead will manage and coordinate program reporting including hard copy reports and electronic dashboards. The CIP consists of a fully integrated program management team for rehabilitation and modernization of the San José -Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility. MWH has been appointed as the program manager for the CIP; the remaining duration of these services is two years plus two potential one year extensions. This position will serve as a member of the Program Controls team, reporting to the Program Controls Manager and is full-time on-site at the Facility.
1. Direct and supervise all program and projects internal, external and dashboard reporting.
2. Under the guidance of the Program Controls Manager, plan, coordinate, supervise and direct all program cost, schedule and progress reporting.
3. Maintain and update dashboard style reporting for internal and external reporting needs.
4. Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for the program for internal and external distribution.
5. Manage, track and update program Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
6. Ensure all project cost (data collection, field estimating, productivity analysis, budget forecasting) and scheduling (schedule development, updates, progress reporting and variance analysis) activities comply with reporting protocols.
7. Represent program/project reporting tasks in meetings with City staff, project controls, project managers and others, as required.
8. Interface internally with City staff, project control staff, financial manager and technical staff.
9. Analyze reports and make recommendations to the Program Leadership Team.
10. Consolidate and analyze CIP cash flow analyses to support long- and short-term City financing plans.
11. Prepare periodic budget reports reflecting the most current estimates of total project costs and estimated yearly budgeted amounts for each project reflecting any schedule phasing.
12. Work in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
13. Provide day-to-day SharePoint support to users via hands-on approach.
14. Perform minor configuration changes to existing SharePoint environment.
15. Provide one-on-one as-needed basic SharePoint Training to end users as well as support classroom-based training for new feature rollouts.
16. Creation of SharePoint help documents including Quick Reference Guides/ How To Guides.
17. Interface with the SharePoint Back-end Support Team to facilitate the development of new enhancements and the resolution of functionality and performance issues.
18. Coordinate the monthly project status data loading and update process.
19. Prepare subconsultant task orders and change orders.
20. Prepare internal MWH monthly reports on program costs to-date and forecast cost to completion. Qualifications • BA/BS Degree required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in data extraction, compilation and analysis from multiple data sources and the preparation of reports using this data.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite of Tools, with emphasis on effectively reporting on financial and performance information using PowerPoint, Word, and/or Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and concurrently be detail oriented.
- Self-starter who can work independently, multi-task, balance multiple priorities and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong in spreadsheet analysis using Excel and data extraction from ERPs (SAP or other similar enterprise systems).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with a focus on client interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic changing environment.
- Proven track record of good attendance and performance.
- Must either reside in or be willing to relocate/commute to San José area for the duration of the CIP.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Preferred Specifications • Experience working within collaboration environments like SharePoint preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server and Microsoft Access preferred.
- Experience working on a Program or in a PMO preferred. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11361BR City San Jose State/Province California Country United States Operations BSG US Program Management
Back to top