Pipeline Repair Expert
MWH, now part of Stantec, a global leader in engineering, environmental, construction, and technology, is currently seeking applicants for a part-time Water Pipe Repair expert position in our Cleveland office. The successful candidate will work on tasks associated with the water sectors.
The successful candidate will work directly with MWH’s client, a major water utility, to support integration of new service areas into a larger system. The candidate will perform training on work management systems and provide guidance and expertise on pipe repair techniques. The successful candidate will work approximately 3 days per week. This position is expected to last for approximately 6 months, but may be extended at the mutual agreement of MWH’s client and the candidate.
1. Support pipe repair crews with integrating new segments of a water distribution system.
2. Assist with integration of a new distribution system into a work management system.
3. Provide support and training on work management systems.
4. Communicate with the Client’s staff, as necessary.
8. Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned. Qualifications 1. High School Diploma required
2. Experience with local market work management systems.
3. Minimum 8 years experience in municipal water distribution system pipe repair. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11706BR City Cleveland State/Province Ohio Country United States Operations G&I East Delivery
Back to top