MWH Constructors is seeking Mechanical Foreman to support their project in Orlando, FL.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for safety onsite.
- Sets productivity goals for craft crews to meet job budget.
- Places orders, receives and distributes materials to specified sections for future work.
- Recommends repairs, supervises the maintenance of tools and equipment, and determines work procedures.
- Interprets plans, blueprints, and sketches of proposed structures in terms of the relevant specifications.
- Supervise construction workers assigned to an area of responsibility; provide liaison between field personnel and Superintendent to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
- Monitor work performance and productivity of trades to ensure project specifications, procedures, quality, and safety requirements are maintained.
- Complete daily documentation requirements including reports and photos as necessary.
- Advise superintendents and/or project management of potential problems, work interference, and schedule difficulties; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
- Specific duties related to each project; may include carpentry, concrete finishing, abatement, roofing, welding, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Project start date: Immediate
If interested, please contact Jesus Ordonez at [email protected]
If former Military, the following MOS codes may be applicable:
Army Corps of Engineers (12, 21, 51, 62) Series MOS
Marine Corps (1100&1300) Series MOSC
Coast Guard (700) Series MOS Air Force (3E200) Series MOS
Navy (All 5000) Series MOS Qualifications • At least 3 years of Mechanical Foreman experience, preferably in the water/wastewater industry.
- Maintains a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a U.S. high school graduate or possess a State issued GED certificate; documentation must be furnished at time of application.
- If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and are physically fit to perform he work.
- Required to communicate information, ideas, directions, with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with utmost regard to safety.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 10769BR City Orlando State/Province Florida Country United States Operations Constructors District 1
Back to top