Slayden Constructors is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Mechanical Estimator to be based out of our company headquarters located in Stayton, OR.
The Mechanical Estimator will prepare cost estimates at different levels of design for various delivery systems such as Construction Manager / General Contractor (CMGC), Design Build and Hard Dollar. Projects will consist of wastewater treatment facilities, potable water treatment facilities, hydropower facilities, fisheries, pipelines and various water infrastructure.
Organization, attention to detail, ability to work within tight time constraints and under pressure; and ability to work within a proposal team are all important for proper performance of required duties.
- 10 plus years of related experience of which 5 plus years estimating experience is required
- Field experience is required
- Solid knowledge or experience in – Industrial Process Mechanical Systems / Process Piping / Yard Piping / Industrial Equipment Installation / Utilities / Building Mechanical Systems
- Water / Wastewater Treatment Plant experience required
- Strong computer skills required
- Must be proficient in using MS Word, and Excel
- Cost control and scheduling exposure is a plus
- Hydro/Fish facility experience is a plus
- Experience in pipelines and various water conveyance systems is a plus
- Planswift experience is a plus
- HCSS (Heavybid) Estimating software knowledge is a plus
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top