Lead Wastewater Engineer
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
MWH, now part of Stantec, is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Lead/ Sr. Level Wastewater/ Municipal Resource Recovery Engineer to join our growing wet infrastructure practice in the Boise, ID office location. This consulting engineering role will require application of technical skills, project delivery, and leadership to a complex array of multi-disciplinary planning, design and construction projects for municipal wastewater systems including process, treatment facilities, pipelines, pump stations, and related infrastructure. The selected candidate will need to be affable, self-directed, capable of leading and supervising complex teams, eager to mentor staff, and should demonstrate a passion for involvement in the wastewater industry and an enthusiasm to help develop the practice locally, while collaborating with national practice groups.
• Leads and manages all sizes of municipal resource recovery projects and lead multi-disciplinary teams through planning, design and construction for municipal wastewater clients.
• Acts as PTL for all Wastewater project activity
• Emphasis on biological processes is preferred, however mechanical design experience is desired as well.
• Provide technical leadership on projects including treatment process design, pipeline and pump station design, and overall design management.
• Accountable for assuring that projects are staffed with the appropriate resources and skills sets to achieve project objectives.
• Support local efforts and teams identifying, pursuing and winning new projects with existing clients and developing opportunities with new clients and participates in the development of proposals and contracts by working directly with clients, business developers and delivery teams.
• Interact with clients, local and remote MWH staff, permitting agencies and other consulting firms in the execution of engineering projects.
• Desire to contribute quickly to the development of new business and the delivery of high quality work products.
• Gather information, develop and evaluate alternatives, and prepare engineering reports.
• Perform engineering calculations and prepare detailed design drawings and specifications.
• Engagement in local and national technical societies is preferred.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil engineering
• Minimum 8 of years post undergraduate experience
• Professional Engineer Registration
• Strong fundamental skills in chemical, process and/or mechanical engineering
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Back to top