MWH Constructors is seeking Labor Foreman to support their project in Orlando, FL.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide support for all general site operations such as, but not limited to; material handling, inventory and staging, minor site work, including backfill, rough grading, dewatering and erosion control maintenance, and site clean-up.
- Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to construction workers.
- Create and monitor schedules for each worker.
- Ensure accuracy of work orders prior to handing them out and make sure that time efficiency is taken into account.
- Make sure that work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of a construction project.
- Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out.
- Manager construction budgets and track construction costs.
- Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance.
- Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards.
- Coordinate separate modules of the construction process to ensure harmony.
- Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools, and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner.
- Monitor daily construction procedures to endure that any significant information is communicated to the supervisor.
- Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a proactive manner.
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendor and suppliers to ensure timely procurement of supplies and materials.
- Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of construction equipment and tools.
Project start date: Immediate
If interested, please contact Jesus Ordonez at [email protected]
If former Military, the following MOS codes may be applicable:
Army Corps of Engineers (12, 21, 51, 62) Series MOS
Marine Corps (1100&1300) Series MOSC
Coast Guard (700) Series MOS Air Force (3E200) Series MOS
Navy (All 5000) Series MOS Qualifications • 3+ years of industrial, heavy civil, or heavy commercial project sites required.
- Must have current experience in crew leadership.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a U.S. high school graduate or possess a State issued GED certificate; documentation must be furnished at time of application.
- If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and are physically fit to perform he work.
- Required to communicate information, ideas, directions, with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with utmost regard to safety.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 10768BR City Orlando State/Province Florida Country United States Operations Constructors District 1
Back to top