Implementation Services Engineer - Innovyze
Innovyze is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure modeling and simulation software and professional solutions designed to meet the technological needs of water/wastewater utilities, government industries, and engineering organizations worldwide. We provide engineering software solutions along with implementation solutions, using said software, around the globe.
Implementation Services Engineer will perform all or some of the following job description:
- Play an important role in the Implementation Services Group
- Perform water and wastewater hydraulic modeling services related to the Company’s software products
- Responsible for services delivery of final work product to clients
- Work under the supervision of the Implementation Services Manager and clients in the completion of services
- Collaborate with Implementation Services Manager, the Director of Marketing and other client services managers as needed to support marketing and sales activities
- Participate in qualifications and proposal processes
- Moderate domestic travel may be required Qualifications • BS in Civil, Water Resources or Environmental Engineering or equivalent technical degree required. MS or advanced degree preferred.
- 0-1 year of related professional experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or working towards highly desired
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Preferred Specifications • Familiarity with hydraulic modeling, Company’s software and Esri GIS preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the willingness to build and grow with an organization is a must Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 10835BR City Monrovia State/Province California Country United States Operations Innovyze
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top