MWH Constructors is currently seeking general laborers to support their project in Denver, CO.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assist in building structures for construction sites.
- Participate in demolitions.
- Work underground in tunnels and sewer systems.
- Remove trees and debris.
- Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
- Mix concrete.
- Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand or plaster.
- Use spray guns for application of material to ceilings or walls.
- Assist construction managers.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Dig trenches.
- Install sewer, water, and storm drainpipes.
- Pour concrete and asphalt onto roads.
- Operate laser guidance equipment to place pipes.
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills.
- Transport and set off explosives to tunnel into earth or roads.
- Remove hazardous materials.
- Operate pavement breakers; jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete; mortar, and plaster mixers.
- Control robotic pipe cutters and cleaners.
Anticipated start date:
July 11, 2016
If interested, please contact Jesus Ordonez at (303) 439-2839. Qualifications • High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Documentation must be provided at time of application.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and is physically fit to perform the work.
- Required to communicate information, ideas, directions with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory and with utmost regard for safety.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 10704BR City Denver State/Province Colorado Country United States Operations Constructors District 3
Back to top