MWH Constructors is currently looking for a Yard Pipe Foreman to support our water/wastewater project in Winston-Salem, NC.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored "start to finish" construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
- Sets productivity goals for craft crews to meet job budget.
- Places orders, receives and distributes materials to specified sections for future work.
- Recommends repairs, supervises the maintenance of tools and equipment and determines work procedures.
- Interprets, Implements and enforces regulatory requirements related to safety, environmental and industry standards.
- Interprets plans, blueprints, and sketches of proposed structures in terms of the relevant specifications.
- Prepares reports on project time, equipment, materials and progress including project cost expenditures and balances.
- Reviews the work of skilled trade's workers and equipment operators.
- 3 years of yard pipe foreman experience in Water/Wastewater industry;
- Maintains a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets;
- Planning of activities;
- General management of the resources;
- Making on-the-spot decisions;
- Interaction at various levels to ensure job requirements are met;
- Costing daily & weekly;
- Safety programming;
- Material control and ordering;
- Management of subcontractors
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top