Engineer in Training, Aviation
MWH is hiring an Engineer in Training, Aviation.
Whatever the distance, wherever the destination—our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec Consulting Services Inc., a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Airport Development practice in our Phoenix, AZ office. This dynamic individual will be responsible for leading engineering and design efforts for airside and landside airport infrastructure and development projects.
Duties will include assisting in the development and design of project drawings, details, and specifications,); attending meetings; conducting field work; preparation of technical reports, construction documents, calculations, technical specifications and cost estimates; bidding assistance; and may include performing construction support services on project related work, such as submittal reviews, site visits and inspections.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelors or higher degree in Civil Engineering.
- Technical or Associates Degree from an accredited technical institution or college is preferred and 3 years (minimum) of experience in airport/aviation civil design and drafting.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience is desirable.
- Possess EIT certification or have the ability to take the Fundamentals of Engineering exam within 6 months of hire.
- Computer literacy in AutoCAD; 3D Modeling experience, especially in Civil 3-D preferred.
- MS Office program experience, especially Word and Excel.
- Prior experience in construction a plus, but not required.
Stantec offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, wellness program, paid vacation and holidays, stock purchase plan, commuter flex-pass, and pre-tax health plans.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec’s strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to top