MWH Constructors is accepting applications for a Construction Manager to perform program work in the New England region. This position will initially be based out of our Boston, MA office.
MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH and is a licensed, bonded general contractor, performing all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects, with a strong focus on wet infrastructure.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government buildings, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services, we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
- Oversee and perform as required day- to- day construction management efforts to ensure the project(s) are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Interface with client, oversight representatives, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Provide support to all activities associated with construction management, contract administration, contract planning/execution, contractor’s scheduling review and analysis, change order management, and Quality Assurance oversight with field Inspection functions as required.
- Support the planning and coordination of activities of company and consultant personnel on assigned project(s).
- Assist with the authorization/approval process for purchase requisitions, change requests, etc.
- Help ensure company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to properly. Interpret policies as required.
- Support the creation of decisions and recommendations that can improve corporate relationship with client and profitability of managed projects.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field.
- Prior relevant experience working on large water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Familiar with various aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), commonly accepted industry policies, procedures and standards.
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills.
- PE or CMAA a plus.
- Construction Management or Traditional Delivery Method experience.
- Knowledge of the New England municipal water & wastewater engineering and construction market.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top