CMAR Project Manager-Texas
MWH Constructors is currently seeking an experienced alternative delivery Project Manager to lead water/wastewater infrastructure CMAR projects in Texas.
The Project Manager is accountable for providing direction and leadership associated with all CMAR activities and has primary profit and loss responsibility for the project. The PM must ensure work is performed on budget, on schedule, in accordance with MWH policy and all engineering standards.
The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services. MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH and is a licensed, bonded general contractor, performing all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects. MWH is consistently ranked as one of the top wastewater treatment contractors in the U.S. by ENR rankings.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Consult with the client and provide suggestions on constructability, risk management, and materials during preconstruction.
- Provide regular project updates to the client including issues related to quality, cost and time.
- Develop and prepare bid packages for the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Execute construction, securing the necessary subcontractors and project personnel to complete the project. Coordinate with project superintendents to determine method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary facilities and controls.
- Provide leadership and technical support to project engineers, field engineers and superintendents.
- Oversee change management, quality control, cost estimating, scheduling and revenue and cost forecasting.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Assist in resolving construction problems (e.g. lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and ensure that direct reporting employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner. Responsible for the safe conduct of MWHC personnel to ensure a zero accident project. Ensure all site personnel meet minimum safety requirements (e.g. training, orientations, tools and equipment).
If former Military, the following MOS codes my be applicable:
Army Corps of Engineers (12, 21,51, 62) Series MOS
Marine Corps (1100&1300) Series MOSC
Coast Guard (700) Series MOS Air Force (3E200) Series MOS
Navy (All 5000) Series MOS Qualifications • 4-year engineering, construction management or equivalent degree. An equivalent combination of experience, skills and training may be substituted.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing CMAR municipal waste water treatment plants projects.
- Experience managing both design and construction phases of CMAR projects.
- LI-JC1 Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11490BR City Dallas State/Province Texas Country United States Operations Constructors District 2
Back to top