Client Service Manager - Innovyze
Innovyze is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure modeling and simulation software and professional solutions designed to meet the technological needs of utilities, government industries, and engineering organizations worldwide. We provide engineering software solutions along with implementation solutions, using said software, around the globe.
The Client Service Manager is accountable for software sales within a target territory (geography) as well as management of overall client service expectations and satisfaction through the sales and delivery process.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Focus on client accounts; responsible for specific sales goals
- Responsible for developing new sales leads with consulting and utility clients, with the support of more senior sales professionals
- Successfully deploys products and services for clients
- Meets with clients and provides software demonstrations and software training
- Participates in the development of proposals and contracts by working directly with clients, business developers and delivery teams to ensure documents meet the client’s need
- Willing to develop skills in all areas of business development including scope, approach, deliverable definition, pricing, risk assessment, terms and conditions, work plans and client presentations
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication
- This position requires significant travel and will be located in either our Monrovia, CA or Broomfield, CO offices. Qualifications • BS in Civil, Water Resources or Environmental Engineering or equivalent technical degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in modeling industry (water/wastewater)
- Excellent knowledge of Innovyze software is a must
- Two years or more experience with client account and relationship development; demonstrated experience with sales development
- Established network in local marketplace
- Exceptional organizational, technical, written and oral communication and detail skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11446BR City Broomfield
Country United States Operations Innovyze
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top