Business Development Manager - Slayden Constructors
Slayden Constructors Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors, is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive our business development efforts in the Pacific Northwest.
Travel can be expected. The position will be based at the Corporate Office in Stayton, Oregon.
The successful candidate will plan, develop, perform, and supervise business development efforts for the acquisition of new clients and projects. They will work closely with marketing on these efforts.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities.
- Develop and maintain contacts with agency client representatives; support marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Seek out and evaluate opportunities and participate in preparation of proposals.
- Participate in Corporate go, no-go decision process.
- Develop long term customer relationships. Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- 10-20 years’ experience marketing/business development in Construction. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11283BR City Stayton State/Province Oregon Country United States Operations Constructors District 5
Back to top