Business Development Manager
MWH Constructors is currently seeking to add a seasoned Business Development Manager. This position will ideally be based out of our home office in Broomfield, CO.
MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH, now a part of Stantec, and is a licensed, bonded general contractor, performing all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects, with a strong focus on wet infrastructure.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government buildings, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services, we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
- Identify new business opportunities for our core water/wastewater business; screen and facilitate sales opportunities and growth through research, relationships, calls, conferences, and presentations.
- Participate in water and wastewater related industry tradeshow activities to identify, coordinate and meet with prospective clients.
- Nurture and develop relationships with water/wastewater equipment industry vendors at the local, and state levels.
- Maintain positive industry relationships and work across internal MWH/Stantec departments to foster assistance if needed in sales proposals, presentations and specifications. Qualifications • 12+ years of experience with business development, market research and sales activities.
- Client facing experience developing new business for water/wastewater projects valued in the $10-50m range.
- Ability to successfully manage CRM system tracking multiple opportunities and clients.
- Fiscal responsibility in managing complex multidiscipline projects.
- Strong research, business, and communications skills.
- Strong community interaction and involvement.
- Outstanding communication skill, both verbal and written correspondence on project related issues.
- Excellent computer skills in search engines.
- Creative problem solving ability, negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering, construction management, business, computer science or a related degree Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11431BR City Broomfield State/Province Colorado Country United States Operations Constructors US Operations
Back to top