Shipping & Receiving Associate (Part-time / Temporary / Holiday)
Are you someone who is:
- Always enthusiastic and enjoys keeping things organized?
- Motivated to work on your own and in a team?
If so, then the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago is looking for you!
We have an opening for a part-time temporary Shipping and Receiving Associate to assist during the holiday season with receiving, marking, and stocking of merchandise and supplies for retail store and website in a consistent, organized, and efficient manner. To be successful in this role, you must be able to:
- Accurately process all outbound customer orders including website orders
- Maintain neat and orderly back stock locations and processing areas located throughout the building
- Keep the sales floor stocked daily with the necessary supplies and merchandise from the back stock areas to support sales and service goals
- Maintain equipment used for merchandise processing, display, and order fulfillment e.g. scale, label printers, hand trucks, store display pieces
Some college is preferred and retail or shipping and receiving experience is required. Other qualifications include:
- Celerant experience
- Basic math and computer skills
This holiday part time temporary position will go through early January 2017. The part-time schedule is 12 hours per week working 8am-12pm Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Interested? APPLY NOW!
P.S. The MCA provides great benefits to part-time staff that include: visiting the MCA’s galleries, curator led staff tours of MCA exhibitions, discounts at the MCA Store and MCA Café, discounts for MCA Stage and other programs, plus a wide variety of discounts at many cultural institutions in the Chicagoland area.
The MCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. In addition, we aspire to make the MCA community and our environment – staff, audiences, artists, programs, and exhibitions – reflective of the diversity of the city of Chicago and to capture the spirit of access, inclusion, and equity in all we do. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: [email protected].
Back to top