Sr. Product Manager
- El Segundo, CA
Murad is looking for a Sr. Product Manager focused on defining, designing and driving the development and management of the features and functionality of our digital experiences for all Murad web properties, including Murad.com, Muradskincare.ca and other flagship sites internationally.
This extremely unique and cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology teams. This role will determine strategic digital needs, develop and prioritize initiatives, ensure alignment with cross-functional budgets and resources, and act as a key stakeholder on various digital initiatives to ensure delivery.
This position reports to the Director of Product. As the Sr. Product Manager, you will serve as subject matter expert overseeing all aspects of website feature, content and usability. You will be responsible for synthesizing multiple, often differing, points of view and sources of data to define, implement and iterate on strategy. You and will create a cross-functional product management road map based on industry best practices, key project deliverables, and identification of key metrics. The ideal candidate will optimize performance to grow online sales, increase customer LTV, optimize cost per order and maximize direct response web attribution. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will need to be a data driven innovator, charismatic influencer, curious problem solver, and persuasive communicator.
- Own strategy and execution for a variety of consumer-facing features (eg: loyalty programs or subscription management) as well as internal tools (eg: content management)
- Manage product strategy, vision and roadmap to communicate customer and business needs to development and cross-functional teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys and continually identify opportunities to improve the member engagement and retention experiences across desktop and native mobile applications
- Helming thoughtful experimentation across products to constantly improve the member experience through feedback and A/B testing
- Efficient in gathering and transforming business needs into product requirements and developing actionable and measurable programs for development and product design teams
- Be a process advocate for eCommerce department; implements process changes designed to enable the scaling of the business while collaborating with all facets of the business to ensure that recommended changes promote efficiency and excellence.
- Manage an Associate PM and partner with executives, engineering, marketing, customer engagement, analytics team, as well as IT to scope and prioritize roadmap
- Deploy personalization tactics to improve revenue per session, using a combination of 1 to 1 recommendations and persona or segment level personalization in product recommendations, creative content and messaging.
- Monitor results from online testing and make recommendations and implement enhancements to increase sales metrics conversion and reduce cost per order.
- Regularly monitor the competitive landscape by examining strategies of key direct response competitors and best-in-class online retailers to understand emerging online trends and recommend changes based on customer and competitor insights; best practices in testing; analysis of KPIs (e.g., sales, conversion, cost per order, and assortment) and specific promotions.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience in technology or a start-up company
- 2+ years of experience in retail/ecommerce (eg: at a consumer brand or consumer-facing startup)
- Extensive experience with A/B testing - Must have an innovative mindset and a desire to take the current optimization testing implementation to the next level of online testing
- Proficient in requirements definition, authoring epics, user stories and acceptance criteria within the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Superior organization and project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and communication lines
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Highly analytical in your approach to problems; including exceptional excel and/or SQL skills
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JIRA, Sketch, or Zeplin
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Back to top