Regional Educator, South
The Regional Educator is accountable for delivering education and events for the US professional division.
- Maintains educational coverage to optimize business results
- Conduct protocol and sales training, including hands-on techniques, educational seminars and events, retail selling techniques, live and pre-recorded webinars, cluster classes, tradeshow support; and brand knowledge
- Assists in executing promotional calendar with sales counterpart
- Assists in planning and executing special events (on-site) with sales counterpart
- Assists with technical development of presentation materials
- Hosts monthly presentation webinar training series for specific regional and/or national accounts
- Minimum of 2 years in salon/spa or med-spa experience
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize scheduling of calendar
- Comprehensive understanding of salon/spa industry and day-to-day salon/spa operations
- Must have excellent PC skills and fluent in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior outside sales experience in the salon /skincare or spa industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to remain organized and prioritize multiple task lists at once
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to follow through on multiple projects at once
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with multi-level management teams
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to inspire and motivate spa professionals and sales teams
- Team player and works well with others
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet business needs, including evening and weekends
- Current Esthetics and/or Cosmetology license required
- Current licensure (Esthetics/Cosmetology) must be at least 2 years
- Must have valid driver's license
- Ability to travel 75% as required throughout assigned region
America's leading doctor brand preserves beautiful skin from the inside out. Murad is the epicenter of next-generation skincare renowned for innovation, backed by clinical proof, awarded for performance, recognized for industry firsts, and inspired by a global demand for Doctor-developed products.
Skincare is healthcare: Dr. Murad's revolutionary philosophy made more than 30 years ago is our purpose. As a Board-certified Dermatologist, trained Pharmacist and author, Dr. Murad happily and humbly captains a culture committed to beautiful skin through whole-body health.
This is an exciting time to join the Murad family as we chart our next industry first, Connected Beauty: Cutting-edge formulas connect with proven lifestyle practices and professional care for physical, psychological and cultural health. We walk the walk with bright, "eyes up" meeting spaces, ingredient technology advances for global skincare challenges, purposeful goals and philanthropic opportunities. Join the team and experience how a Connected Life is a Beautiful Life.
Look us up on www.murad.com
At Murad, we believe diverse teams drive business results and create a better future every day for our employees, consumers, partners, and communities. We want diversity of thought on every single team to make better decisions, launch ground break innovations, and challenge the status quo to unlock growth.
Equal Opportunity| Affirmative Action Employer Minorities| Females| Protected Veterans| Persons with Disabilities
Back to top