Manager, Professional Sales Operations
The Manager, Professional Sales Operations will be a business partner with experience in sell-in and sell-through forecasts, negotiating stock & sales plans and managing key metrics and inventory levels. Responsible for delivering gross shipment plans and executing against return objectives. Works with Account Sales Director to set and revise monthly and annual net shipment estimates. Advisor to Sr. Director of Sales, helping inform allocation strategy through providing quantitative input. Collaborates closely with Demand Planning to ensure that Account inventory needs are being anticipated and met.
PRIMARY EVALUATION METRICS: Gross shipments, returns, WOS, Turn, Service Level, Inventory Accuracy
- Management and ownership of net shipments and quotas to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives are met
- Responsible for accurate monthly net shipment and return estimates
- Order cleansing & optimization to ensure order workflow is progressing towards fulfillment within expected ship window
New Product/Basic Allocations
- Provide appropriate analytics, key communication and new launch strategy for sets/holiday and account level quantities
- Track new product, holiday and key item sales results and make recommendations to senior management to ensure optimum sell-through
- Collaborate with Demand Planning on basic and launch plans; evaluate pipe and forward plan to ensure door counts/events can be covered
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with account to facilitate results-oriented partnerships
- Provide key communication to accounts regarding shipping, new product sell-through, out-of-stocks, and any information that would affect their business
- Manage account discontinuations and communication
- Administration and collection to order management to execute system updates for new account, new door and internal structure changes (sales territory, account executive, etc)
- Oversight and placement of no charge orders to support marketing and special events that foster customer service and sales efforts
- Management and distribution of internal order forms
- Process (in Oracle ERP) approved RTVS on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, includes account credits and deductions
All other Responsibilities:
- Generation of inventory reporting and review of internal reports distributed
- Strong collaboration with cross functional teams such as demand planning, order management, finance and global marketing
- Performs a variety of other tasks as assigned by management
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, honesty & integrity to ensure everyone has a positive impression of, and experience with, Murad Skincare
- Financial and analytical skills; proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Business savvy and knowledge; ability to use analytics to convince others of the best options
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented with superior work ethic
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Problem solving, as well as strong organizational & planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task & prioritize work
- Team oriented
- Advanced level of skills with MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
EXPERIENCE /EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with retail or professional accounts a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Marketing/Communications, or related field
- 5+ years sales/business operations, development & marketing
America's leading doctor brand preserves beautiful skin from the inside out. Murad is the epicenter of next-generation skincare renowned for innovation, backed by clinical proof, awarded for performance, recognized for industry firsts, and inspired by a global demand for Doctor-developed products.
Skincare is healthcare: Dr. Murad's revolutionary philosophy made more than 30 years ago is our purpose. As a Board-certified Dermatologist, trained Pharmacist and author, Dr. Murad happily and humbly captains a culture committed to beautiful skin through whole-body health.
This is an exciting time to join the Murad family as we chart our next industry first, Connected Beauty: Cutting-edge formulas connect with proven lifestyle practices and professional care for physical, psychological and cultural health. We walk the walk with bright, "eyes up" meeting spaces, ingredient technology advances for global skincare challenges, purposeful goals and philanthropic opportunities. Join the team and experience how a Connected Life is a Beautiful Life.
Look us up on www.murad.com
At Murad, we believe diverse teams drive business results and create a better future every day for our employees, consumers, partners, and communities. We want diversity of thought on every single team to make better decisions, launch ground break innovations, and challenge the status quo to unlock growth.
Equal Opportunity| Affirmative Action Employer Minorities| Females| Protected Veterans| Persons with Disabilities
Meet Some of Murad's Employees
Executive Director of Global Marketing
At Murad, Andreina oversees innovation and executes global product launches and campaigns. Her job is to provide a strategic vision for the brand’s growth and future.
Back to top