Assistant Manager, Retailer.com
- El Segundo, CA
Murad is currently looking for an Assistant Manager, eCommerce Retailers who, under the supervision of the Senior Manager, eCommerce Retailers, will be responsible for managing and driving the retailer.com sales goals for Murad across retailer.com sites.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, eCommerce Retailers. The individual will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support and execution of activities required to maintain and grow these partnerships and deliver sales targets. The ideal candidate must have experience with eCommerce retailers.
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, this role will also lead, contribute and participate in strategy and planning meetings, exploring and leading digital marketing program opportunities, pitching and planning sampling, leading up marketing support for basic business, product launches, promotions, and strategic digital initiatives.
This role will coordinate all aspects of Murad retailer partner brand boutique refreshes and development to ensure deadline and goals have been successfully accomplished. Role will work closely with Global Marketing and Creative teams to achieve overall project objectives and deliver assets in a timely fashion.
Responsible for interacting and fostering relationships with the account partners (Dermstore.com, Skinstore.com, Nordstrom.com, etc.) to build Murad's online presence while achieving sales goals.
- Build strong relationships with key retailer stakeholders as credible business partner.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce retailer strategic objectives, priorities, shopper demos, decision-making process, and KPIs.
- Drive e-retailers businesses by planning and day-to-day business execution of product launches, programs for strategic priorities, and promotions
- Ensure that new product comps and content, including assets, videos, and product copy, are tracked and provided to e-retailers teams by due dates
- Share with all stakeholders best practices for product pages to inform brand content, optimizations, and content development
- Pursue opportunities to ensure maximum home/category page exposure and email blasts.
Under the guidance of the Senior Manager, responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Placing and tracking orders and RTVs
- Pitching, programming and tracking sampling
- Preparing Market decks and any other presentations as needed
- Partnering with OPS on exclusive kits & GWPS
- Communicating and ensuring price adjustments are implemented
- Setting up new products
- Ppage updates/optimization (conducting competitive research on competitor p pages)
- Update and maintain GWP and Promos calendar to reflect all retailer activities
- Position requires minimum of 3-4 years experience in the beauty/ retailer, online marketing /ecommerce area.
- Experience with online retailers and ecommerce best practices
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task/prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Very strong organizational skills
- Positive go-getter attitude
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities
- Collaborative and able to be flexible when needed
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups.
- Capacity to think "outside of the box", test & learn state of mind, prioritizing initiatives with high ROI
- Strong business acumen & business writing skills, including PowerPoint
- Proficient in Excel with the ability to manage and analyze data
- Understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Undergraduate degree required
Back to top