University Recruiting Program Manager
About the Team:
"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to join a Talent Team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily, and values team collaboration? Do you like to work in an environment that offers laughs and has the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a fast-growing company on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own the entire candidate experience? If so, we are looking for you!
About the Position:
We’re growing fast, and we need a University Recruiting Program Manager continue to build a dynamic University Relations and Recruitment program for North America. You will also be focused on enhancing and coordinating our intern program.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify individuals with MuleSoft DNA, quickly extract candidates' achievements, and easily build rapport with prospects and MuleSoft hiring managers. S/he will become passionate about solving IT’s biggest challenge by engaging with, recruiting, and hiring "A players" who jump out of bed every day ready to make an impact in the technology market.
As the Program Manager, University Relations and College Recruiting, you will:
- In partnership with Talent and business leadership, develop campus recruiting strategies to build and support a robust internship program, university relations, and recruiting strategy. This includes setting target schools, determining hiring needs, and recruiting at schools for each business unit within MuleSoft.
- Partner with key business partners to enhance, unify, and leverage our current internship plans to create a best-in-class internship program from recruitment through assessment and conversion
- Champion and serve as the voice of MuleSoft’s early talent through the development and communication of a well-thought-out strategy to enhance career development
- Influence senior stakeholders to have a visible and active role with partner universities and student organizations, and ensure that university recruiting and development is a top priority for the business
- Develop innovative and effective strategies to recruit top talent from key universities, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Attend career fairs, receptions, and other campus events throughout fall recruitment season
- Present to student groups on campus or onsite at MuleSoft offices highlighting our career opportunities and MuleSoft’s value proposition
- Execute recruiting plans with key deliverables and measures, such as recruiting funnel and diversity metrics
- Serve as primary point of contact for key stakeholders to drive the university talent strategy throughout the organization and ensure these efforts support overall business goals
- Manage the annual forecasting, metrics tracking, and college recruiting budget
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, external career services staff, faculty, alumni, student organizations, professional associations, and diversity groups
- Partner with Talent Marketing to provide guidance on print collateral, presentations, website content, display booths, branding collateral, etc.
- Partner with Talent Marketing to formulate and implement a sourcing and social media plan to target, attract, engage, and recruit students
- You are well-versed in best practices for university relations and college recruiting
- You have a Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, or related business degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a university/college relations or recruiting role (coordinator, recruiter, intern program specialist, etc.)
- You love presenting to large and small groups, professors, and faculty
- You love to travel to campuses both locally in the SF Bay area and beyond
- You love to coach, develop, and mentor early-in-career professionals
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the Peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and weekly on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen daily, catered lunches three times a week
- Annual company-wide weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration
- Office activities led by MulePack, including office happy hours and family nights
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top