Do you want to work in a thriving, fast-paced startup environment? Do you wake up each morning craving the opportunity to stretch your professional and technical skills? MuleSoft's Training Coordinator will give you the opportunity to work in a collaborative, forward-thinking and fun environment.
About the Position:
The role of the Training Coordinator is to prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities at MuleSoft. He/She provides a vital link between customers and their ability to get MuleSoft training; as well as track and report on training outcomes
- Responsible for the organization and bringing together of the relevant resources to ensure the success of MuleSoft provided training activities.
- Front line of customer interactions, and can assess the situation and pull in the relevant resources to ensure the customer needs are being met – whether that is directing an individual to the relevant public training, informing them about other MuleSoft training options, or escalating larger opportunities.
- Works within the Learning Management System to register, maintain, and provide reporting on training records, as well as handle logistics for training activities, including venues, equipment and training materials, and establish and maintain relationships with training suppliers
The Training Coordinator should have computer skills relevant to the position: data entry and report generation as well as solving customer issues. Knowledge of Learning Management Systems is highly desirable. The Training Coordinator should be highly organized and self-motivated, and able to facilitate training activities. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential for the role. The Training Coordinator must also have good planning and organizational skills along with proper time management ability.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: - Candidates must include GPA on the resume along with a cover letter to be considered.
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top