Training and Certification Coordinator
About the Team:
MuleSoft’s Training & Certification Services are critical enablers of customer success and product sales. In support of these strategic services, the Training & Certification Coordinator fulfills a central role in executing day-to-day aspects of providing these services and also is a major contributor to business development and strategic activities.
We need a highly motivated individual to roll up his/her sleeves to perform operational aspects of running the business, innovate to improve processes to create time for strategic and business development activities, and has the intellectual abilities to make big contributions in those areas.
About the Position:
- Customer Service – Provide superior service to customers internal and external
- Event Coordination – Manage logistics and oversee training and certification events and activities to ensure delivery meets measured quality standards
- Recommending Services – Recommend appropriate services in every interaction to enable customer and partner success and drive education sales
- Systems Management – Administer the various training & certification systems
- Business Development – Support department leadership and the Marketing team in various initiatives promoting training & certification services
- Special Projects – Assist department leadership in managing strategic initiatives
- 30 days: Learn MuleSoft solution value propositions and attend MuleSoft new hire training. Develop thorough understanding of MuleSoft Training & Certification department processes. Participate in execution of these processes.
- 60 days: Fully ramp up to the point of independent execution of all main coordinator activities and processes. Contribute to department systems management, process improvement, and miscellaneous other projects.
- 90 days: Increase regular participation in business development, strategic activity, and management-related activities.
- Schedule and plan training classes and other related events
- Manage registration and logistics for course participants and instructors
- Administer course exams and certification process
- Coordinate training partners and other third-party vendors for services delivery
- Provide timely, superior service for inquiries related to training & certification services, whether from employees, customers or partners
- Recommend and promote appropriate services during every interaction to maximize enablement of customer and partner success and satisfaction
- Administer department systems, including the learning management system, testing platform, website, document repositories, etc.
- Continually develop, document, and refine services delivery procedures and best practices, to both raise the service level and facilitate expansion of the portfolio
- Manage initiatives to increase demand for and consumption of the services
- Develop relationships with the Marketing department and develop expertise in marketing techniques to maximize leveraging Marketing resources and support.
- Assist the department manager on miscellaneous projects as requested.
- Do all this QUICKLY to create time for special strategic projects and initiatives!
- Prior sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to keep on top of multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to own and manage medium complexity projects and initiatives with aggressive timelines
- Strong customer-centric thinking and service-oriented focus
- Excellent writing skills
- Initiative taker who challenges the status quo and strives to continually improve and expand the services and value brought by the team
- Comfort with leveraging resources outside the team
- Knowledge of administering systems such as websites (HTML knowledge nice-to-have), learning management systems, and web conference tools is desired
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.
We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. MuleSoft is recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company and 2015 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams and have the track record to prove it, visit us at www.mulesoft.com/careers and check out our openings in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Singapore, London, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top