About the Team:
"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to work for a Pre-IPO powerhouse? MuleSoft is going through a period of explosive growth and we want a resourceful,driven Technical Sourcer who will use their inherent drive to find the best in the war for technical talent.
About the Position:
MuleSoft has a unique opportunity for an exceptional Technical Sourcer to execute the company’s day-to-day technical sourcing functions in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate loves to solve puzzles, is inherently curious about people and loves research. This position also offers daily exposure to trail blazers in the integration market, thought leaders in the tech space, senior level executives including the CEO and a high performing recruiting team.
This person will work out of our San Francisco headquarters and will report to the North American Recruiting Manager. Become an industry leader as we revolutionize the $500 billion dollar integration market.
- Apply best practices to every task
- Scource LinkedIn for technical talent, communicate our opportunity and challenge via InMail/telephone outreach and attend industry events and technical meetups to build a high caliber pipeline
- Bring in top performing technical talent
- You will master our internal process and serve as the first point of contact for technical candidates
- You will source and have a candidate completely through the process and will have successfully placed a superstar on our world class engineering team
- As you identify gaps in our process, launch improvements
- Your observation of our process should initiate scalable change to our recruiting infrastructure
- Create new pipeline reports which analyze different areas of the business and analyze monthly/quarterly talent ROI, including review of resources
- Experience improving processes
- A passion for results-oriented headhunting in a challenging market
- Excellent communication skills with hiring managers, high level executives and colleagues
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates that care about disrupting an evolutionary technology ecosystem
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
MuleSoft is revolutionizing the way the world connects data and applications. We’re powering the future of business innovation by defining a new category of software, at the intersection of what’s most disruptive in technology today. Our integration platform is at the heart of the apps and services you use every day from Global 500 corporations and emerging companies in more than 60 countries. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies ever, and Muleys aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to build creative solutions as a team—MuleSoft has been awarded Best Place to Work time and time again. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we’re growing fast with 12 global offices, including London, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Sydney, New York City, and Atlanta. If you’re inspired to do some of your best work with one of the smartest and most fearless teams in the world, we want to work with you. Join us!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
Back to top