Technical Instructor, Java/OO Development
About the Position:
MuleSoft is looking for a rock star to join our expanding Training team to support the growing demand for training, and also participate in the development of training and certification content across our growing number of product lines. The requirements of this role are many, because we hire only the best. As the company continues its explosive growth, the demand for high quality training delivered in multiple formats has become critical.
This key role will do the following and MORE—by innovating in ways that we did not even expect:
- Be technically proficient in the full set of MuleSoft technologies and deliver partner and customer training being measured by successful results.
- Keep current with enhancements and additions to MuleSoft products, new best practices, and the product roadmap.
- Deliver instructor-led training in public and private classes, both in person and live online.
- Prepare for tailored delivery of training as needed for private classes.
- As needed, work with the curriculum team to participate in creating state-of-the-art training and certification content in a wide range of formats to enable our customers and partners.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers external and internal.
- Provide leadership for the region, through mentoring and supporting partner instructors and teaching the most challenging classes.
- Be familiar with the latest training methodology, tools, and technology and apply it to your work as required.
- As needed, contribute to other miscellaneous tasks and projects to ensure smooth operation of the training business and help drive the business forward.
- Outstanding attention to detail, follow-through, and teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- 30 days: Learn MuleSoft solutions and positioning. Attend MuleSoft technical training courses. Develop technical proficiency in core MuleSoft products. Internalize Training & Certification processes.
- 60 days: Teach MuleSoft classes to customers and clients. Contribute to miscellaneous course development or other non-teaching tasks and projects.
- 90 days: Fully ramped and executing multiple courses in all modes of delivery. Able to self-manage courseware and other projects. Advanced technical proficiency in core products and basic proficiency in the full product suite.
- Experience with Java or C# or similar OOP language.
- Experience with and working knowledge of JMS messaging, transaction, XML, Web Services, and integration technologies.
- Ideally, knowledge of Spring, Maven, and related frameworks and technology.
- Training delivery experience in a technical software or hardware company.
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context.
- Desire to take on a leadership role supporting the pool of partner instructors.
- Language fluency—strong English required; other languages a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Willingness to relocate to London if not already there.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top