About the Team:
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the self-service tools and documentation we provide to our customers.
To continue providing this level of service and support during our fast growth, we are looking for a very talented contributor with passion for researching complex technologies and high customer satisfaction, to help our customers be successful with MuleSoft products.
About the Position:
The role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies and to fast track your career towards customer facing technical roles. You’ll find yourself researching new technologies everyday including Web Services, HTTP, JMS and many types of Enterprise Software and Software-as-a-Service. You will be a visible “key contributor”, and your successes will be lauded across the company.
- You are eager to solve problems and provide outstanding service to customers
- You like to self-explore new technologies, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue, and provide a practical solution
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organization
- You often discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to contribute these ideas
- You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in other fields, such as engineering, consulting, and sales
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor good personality, talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Understanding of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience in software development and concepts, including debugging (e.g. against Java APIs)
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with SOAP, REST and/or Web Services
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English communication Skills
- Experience with SalesForce.com as a user, developer or administrator
- Solid experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies - a plus
- Experience using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Integration product support is preferred. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favorable
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries + twice yearly market salary revisions
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Top quality offices with spacious working space
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Onsite English lessons. Opportunities to travel to our HQ in San Francisco
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top