Strategic Account Executive, Nordics
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career? MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Strategic Account Executive to drive revenue in the Nordic region. The Strategic Account Executive will take ownership of bringing in Fortune 50-100 logos, revenue generation, developing new opportunities, manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award winning and leading enterprise integration solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a Sales 2.0 business model. Strong track record of success is a must.
About the Position:
- You will establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across the Private, and Public Sector within your assigned territory
- You will be the background point person for both sourcing, procuring and managing a handful of large key accounts
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, VP and C-level executives the value of our enterprise integration solutions
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization including architects, developers and senior executives
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Present MuleSoft solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 2 to 3 times the annual quota for the territory
- Exceed annual sales quota
- Complete onboarding training and gain a sufficient working knowledge of MuleSoft’s product, value proposition, case studies and competitive differentiation, as well as sales process, approval and contracting processes
- Evaluate and research accounts in territory, develop and begin execution of a prioritized territory attack plan, including generation of key account attack plans for top three accounts representing $500-$1M in ACV each
Projects & Deliverables
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Deliver a report to sales management on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
- Experience managing several major key accounts
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce
- 10-30 years of sales experience, minimum 2 years of solutions selling
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model is a major plus!
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top