Sr. Product Manager, Runtime Management
The MuleSoft Products team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. The ideal candidate will identify compelling market opportunities, and creates a product strategy to exploit the opportunity. You will meet with customers, users, prospects, partners, and industry analysts to communicate MuleSoft’s vision of the market, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation. Function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on the product and its target market. Understand competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities and represent MuleSoft as a domain and product expert at user groups, webinars, customer summits, industry and corporate event
- MRDs detailing market opportunities and associated product strategy
- Up to date competitive market landscape and product analysis
- Take ownership of the all related roadmaps and active projects
- Understand the Anypoint Platform products and technology through training
- Talk to internal field people to understand customer’s needs.
- Product requirements documents (PRDs)
- Product collateral and sales tools such as articles, data sheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Work with engineering and your team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy
- Meet with customers
- Present back to PM team strategy, learning and goals.
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Business driven with a passion for technology - You crave uncovering new revenue opportunities and developing strategies to increase the market presence of your products
- High energy and drive – product managers are crucial leaders and decision makers in the company and need the energy and passion to be on top of their game
- Ability to recognize and communicate customer acquisition opportunities and related revenue opportunities, not just a technical solution
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- Innovative and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a business environment, along with a proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments
- MBA degree is preferred with previous technical product / marketing experience or a background in a technical discipline
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top