Solutions Consulting Manager
About the Position:
The Solutions Consulting Manager, Northern, and Central Europe (NCE) Region reports to the Solutions Consulting Director EMEA. They will partner with the sales, professional services and customer success leadership for the NCE Region challenged with building a high-growth regional business, building a high-performance, outstanding pre-sales team and developing and supporting the fast growing partner business across the region. The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to build high-growth enterprise software business, driving strategic customer outcomes through both their own experience and, more importantly, through the efforts of their highly talented team.
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing account strategies, building, leading and mentoring a high-performance team and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, both across EMEA and with the US, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This role is a key member of the regional leadership team for MuleSoft and involves the “total ownership” of all pre-sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial leader, then this is a game changing ground floor opportunity.
- Take over and continue to build a world-class pan-regional team in the Benelux, DACH and Nordic territories through diligent recruiting activities, hiring, developing and leading a complete team of Solution Consultants and Client Architects
- Lead the pre-sales team and the pre-sales function, including personally driving strategic enterprise account engagement combined with local market leadership
- Work with the Solutions Consulting Director, EMEA to develop and execute the regional business plan ensuring that the region achieves and exceed its fiscal year business objectives
- Work with the Solutions Consulting Director, EMEA and the local regional leadership team on planning for the next fiscal year
- Experience as an individual pre-sales consultant/architect within the enterprise infrastructure software industry and a minimum of 3 years pre-sales management experience
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of outcome based sales models
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Effective in customer facing/live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of strategizing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Superior cognitive skills
- Strong academic record
- Experience building and/or leveraging indirect/channel sales model
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Regular catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
- 25 days holiday
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top