About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft Professional Services is to enable our customers to transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform with minimal risk, using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices.
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services portfolio and engagement best practices.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
About the Position:
The Solution Architect provides technical leadership on MuleSoft implementation projects. This person is primarily responsible for evaluating the customer’s technical and functional requirements and for developing a sound architectural blueprint in line with their business goals. As an experienced practitioner, the Solution Architect will advise customers on best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
This person will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the implementation team. The Solution Architect will perform hands-on activities as required to ensure project success.
- Complete MuleSoft product training and become an expert on our consulting methodology
- Attend company Kickstart training for field-facing roles
- Become introduced to M2 & C4E (Center for Enablement)
- Shadow other Solutions Architects on current engagements and carrying out Architect best practices
- Build solutions for customers and practice MuleSoft implementation
- Review sample project deliverables and develop sample integrations and frameworks
- You will be fully ramped on MuleSoft technology and implementation
- You will be 100% billable and leading engagements for our customers
- Client enablement begins
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Identify opportunities for expansion of the MuleSoft footprint as appropriate to meet customer needs
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the company
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Travel up to 75% of the time (can be higher or lower depending upon customer requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
About Our Benefits:
- Health care for you and your family
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top