About the Position:
The Solution Architect works with Sales/Solutions Consultants and the customer to create state-of-the-art solutions in the areas of ESB, SOA Governance to solve real-world situations. This individual must have the ability to provide technical, project and account leadership and ownership in large and complex environments and have a track record of successful and reference-able projects. The Solution Architect works with customers to identify requirements and must have the technical and business skills and experience needed to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and provide demonstrable ROI for the customer. The leadership skills include being able to define and communicate technical direction and the ability to make decisions that will ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the solutions we provide to our customers.
You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects and comfortable stepping up to the white-board to explain concept and outline solutions architectures:
- You will essentially a “go to” resource in critical situations for both pre-sales and post-sale implementation driving customer satisfaction
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organization
- You will develop and delivers complex systems technical presentations and demonstrations building trust with the customer in MuleSoft’s ability to meet the business requirements
- You will work closely with other internal functions and conduct product reviews with Engineering and Marketing and consult on future requirements
- You will design and conduct Services mentoring on advanced MuleSoft product concepts
- You will provide technical vision to prospects and customers
- Designs and conducts internal team mentoring and training on Best Practices associated with Design and Architecture
- You often discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to contribute these ideas
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Recognized within the IT Industry as an expert across all disciplines in the MuleSoft portfolio
- BS/BA, 5+ yrs experience with demonstrated expertise in business and technical area
- 4-5 years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Integration product architecture experience is essential. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favourable
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Strong CxO level writing and comprehension with the ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
- Worked across multiple verticals with demonstrated experience providing complex integration solutions
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top