Software Engineering Intern
Join the #1 integration solutions company and work with a passionate team of top performing engineers. We are using cutting-edge technologies in the IT market, and aggressively leveraging agile methodologies and continuous delivery to build products and solutions of the best quality in a very fast pace.
About the Team:
We move fast, release often, and automate everything. The API space is exploding, giving us the opportunity to innovate and build truly new and better systems. We use open source technologies, and we also contribute back to the open source world: https://github.com/mulesoft.
Use some of the coolest and latest technologies available:
- Front End Engineers use Angular.js, React.js, Redux, D3, RAML and much more to allow companies to control and visualize how their business data flows from the outside through APIs, through their data centers, and out to partners.
- Back End Engineers Build scalable micro-services using Node, AWS, Java, Scale, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch, and Cassandra to help the world's biggest corporations take advantage of advances in APIs to massively speed up their operations and create new, innovative businesses.
About the Position:
Our Software Engineering Interns get to work with the technologies listed above on exciting projects that will touch users and customers globally. Interns will join product teams comprised of talented individual and share the experience of driving projects with tangible effects. The products our engineers work on are transforming the businesses of customers including Cisco, Walmart, Salesforce, Tesla, Ebay, Barclays and Hershey’s…just to name a few.
- Structured 10 week program
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- You will be integrated as part of the team and work alongside MuleSoft Engineering leaders.
- Your assigned mentor will help you ramp up quickly so you can build real features. You will see your code live and learn from the best.
- Paid with the potential to be hired for full time position
- Exposure to our executive staff on a daily basis
- Team bonding events throughout the summer
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours
- Candidates must include GPA and a link to their GitHub account on resume
Back to top