Senior UI Software Engineer
MuleSoft sits at the heart of all convergent technologies trends (SaaS, big data, APIs, microservices, etc.), and our developers are tackling some of the most challenging problems in technology today.
The Analytics team is responsible for reliably ingesting high volume streams of data from multiple systems, enriching that data, processing it, and providing real-time queries, visualizations, insights, alerts, and other useful products from it. As a Senior UI Software Engineer at MuleSoft, you will drive success by working on new product ideas that will turn into new revenue stream, creating new components and software to make work easier for our customers, developing software that makes using our product easier for more people, and tapping into wider, wall-to-wall customer adoption.
This is a challenging position that requires an understanding of how to build reliable at-least-once delivery systems even in the face of immense load spikes and multiple internal/external failures.
What you’ll achieve:
- Know the MuleSoft domain and stack
- Implement Payload Analytics product features and test driven development
- Implement CI/CD automation
- Own the UI architecture and evolution of the product
- Participate in product requirement discussions
- Improve engineering processes to generate higher quality software
- Bring in new innovation into the analytics space
- Shape the UI architecture and be the gatekeeper of UI design
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Care deeply about user experience, design, and simplicity
- Good grasp of HTML5, CSS, and LESS/SASS/PostCSS
- Production experience with large Angular, React, or other modern UI frameworks
- Experience building large-scale web apps with a reusable component architecture
- Experience taming and managing state in complex apps using patterns like Flux/Redux
- Experience with warp drive installation and maintenance under zero gravity conditions
- Understanding of, and bias for, testing using tools like Karma, Mocha, Chai, and Sinon
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top