Senior Technical Recruiter
About the Team:
"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to join a Talent Team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily and values team collaboration? Do you like to work in an environment that offers laughs and has the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a pre-IPO powerhouse on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own the entire candidate experience? If so, we are looking for you!
About the Position:
We’re growing fast, and we need a Senior Technical Recruiter who will continue to build a high-performing team in our rapidly growing company. You'll be responsible for filling our technical roles, such as Architects and Software Engineers for our field team.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify individuals with MuleSoft DNA, quickly extract candidates' achievements and easily build rapport with prospects and MuleSoft hiring managers. He/She will become passionate about solving IT’s biggest challenge by engaging with, recruiting and hiring "A players" who jump out of bed every day ready to make an impact in the technology market.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model and recruiting procedures/processes
- Master Pipeline Management: Master our internal process with little supervision and serve as the subject matter expert for recruitment queries and concerns. You will have closed at least one candidate from a pipeline you built from scratch, and you will be on track to close four candidates per month going forward.
- You will also report your analysis to senior leadership as necessary
- Launch improvements for our current recruitment processes and employment branding. Your observation of our processes should initiate scalable change to our recruitment strategy
- You thrive working in demanding technical sales recruitment environments
- You've improved recruiting processes and internal analytics reports
- You have a passion for providing an excellent candidate experience combined with a knack for managing internal expectations
- You can communicate comfortably with everyone from a coordinator to an executive
- You understand your ATS from A to Z, use data to drive behavior and run reports regularly to ensure you're effective
- You value and contribute to a strong company culture with smart teammates who care about making a huge impact
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top