Senior Technical Integration Support Engineer
MuleSoft, the company that makes it easy to connect applications, data and devices, offers a unique brand of support. We provide a high touch model for customers who desire the option to self serve. MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base and take a great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the self-service tools we make available for our customers.
MuleSoft is committed to building amazing products and provide an excellent post implementation experience. We are seeking for a very talented technical support engineer or integration architect with passion for solving challenging and complex technical issues, and driving exceptional customer experience and satisfaction to help our customers be successful with MuleSoft products and services.
About the Team:
Attention: This is not a traditional support role, or support team.
Our Global Support department is the best in business, and has no tiering structure due to the very technical nature of our products. That means our expert engineers are the last line of query.
We are all experienced software engineers, and on a daily basis we deal with complex technical challenges our customers (developers and architects), as well as different technologies; this is why our engineers are considered Customer Architects. We have full access to all source code of our products, we are doing pull requests and work hand-in-hand with our product engineering teams.
About the Position:
- Help customers with challenging complex technical issues
- quickly learn new technologies
- Directly engage with engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Drive outstanding customer experience
- Create knowledge bases and support tools for our customers and internal teams
- Help improving and optimizing support processes and tools
- Engage with other cross-functional teams to review and improve customer engagement with MuleSoft Support and products
- Help maintaining MuleSoft Support as a differentiator
- be part of the best team in the business and make it ever better
- Within 30 Days:
- Learn the core MuleSoft products (Mule Runtime and Anypoint Studio)
- Learn support tools and processes
- Solve easy cases with minimal supervision
- Within 60 Days:
- Expand MuleSoft product knowledge focusing on Anypoint Platform and API Platform
- Shadow customer calls
- Solve more complex cases
- Within 90 Days:
- Specialize in one or more of MuleSoft products and engage with the respective engineering team
- Lead customer calls on easy cases
- Shadow high severity and complex cases
- Passionate about technology, and love solving complex technical issues
- Solid experience providing technical solutions and development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience with SOAP, REST and/or Web Services
- Integration product support. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favorable
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
- Experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience using Maven is beneficial too
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
About our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Choice between a Mac or a PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded company on a mission to connect the world's applications, data and devices. $593B is spent each year connecting applications, data and devices, and the challenge is growing dramatically with the explosion of cloud, big data, mobile and the Internet of Things.
We're "productizing" integration -- making it as easy to connect systems and companies as it is to connect with friends on Facebook. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud, and our growth continues to accelerate. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others.
We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. MuleSoft is recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company and 2015 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams and have the track record to prove it, visit us at www.mulesoft.com/careers and check out our openings in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Singapore, London, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or to any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top