Senior Software Engineer - C++
MuleSoft is changing how the world connects by building a platform that unlocks information and eliminates the friction of integration. APIs are the catalyst for this change, and MuleSoft has been at the forefront of innovation in this space since launching the first true enterprise iPaaS, Anypoint Platform, built around the leading open source Mule kernel.
Anypoint Platform is a multi-tenanted, highly scalable, hybrid cloud that offers enterprise-level services for connectivity solutions, including messaging, scheduling, monitoring, analytics, alerting, security, networking, identity, access management and more.
We're growing quickly and need a Senior Software Engineer in the MuleSoft Security Fabric ecosystem. The Security Fabric is an integral and evolving component of the Anypoint Platform, proving world-class, best in brand security of APIs. This role is at the forefront of numerous technologies, as well as the rapidly changing security threat landscape. You will impact software design and development, using both C++ and Java programming language.
Goals for your first three months:
- Quickly come up to speed on existing architecture and tooling
- Integrate with the team and learn how we roll
- Become familiar with the Anypoint Platform at an introductory level
- Become deeply immersed in the code base, which is in excess of 1 million lines of C++ and 4 million lines of Java
- Learn by getting your hands dirty, and make an immediate contribution to targeted software area
- Develop increased understanding of the Anypoint Platform and its core components
- Take on design and development responsibility for new features
- Drive ongoing efforts in scalability and performance
- Contribute to ideation to drive future releases and technology
The ideal candidate will have:
- MSCS required
- Fluent in both C++ and Java programming languages
- Track record of team successes and individual contribution
- Experience with secure software development and principles
- Demonstrable software tuning for performance and reliability
- Experience with Kubernetes and distributed systems
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Unlimited vacation
- Regular opportunities to participate in charitable activities
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top