Senior Software Engineer - C++
MuleSoft is changing how the world connects by building a platform that unlocks information and eliminates the friction of integration. APIs are the catalyst for this change, and MuleSoft has been at the forefront of innovation in this space since launching the first true enterprise iPaaS, Anypoint Platform, built around the leading open source Mule kernel.
Anypoint Platform is a multi-tenanted, highly scalable, hybrid cloud that offers enterprise-level services for connectivity solutions, including messaging, scheduling, monitoring, analytics, alerting, security, networking, identity, access management and more.
About the Position:
We're growing quickly and need a Senior Software Engineer in the MuleSoft Security Fabric ecosystem. The Security Fabric is an integral and evolving component of the Anypoint Platform, proving world-class, best in brand security of APIs. This role is at the forefront of numerous technologies, as well as the rapidly changing security threat landscape. You will impact software design and development, using both C++ and Java programming language.
- Quickly come up to speed on existing architecture and tooling
- Integrate with the team and learn how we roll
- Become familiar with the Anypoint Platform at an introductory level
- Become deeply immersed in the code base, which is in excess of 1 million lines of C++ and 4 million lines of Java
- Learn by getting your hands dirty, and make an immediate contribution to targeted software area
- Develop increased understanding of the Anypoint Platform and its core components
- Take on design and development responsibility for new features
- Drive ongoing efforts in scalability and performance
- Contribute to ideation to drive future releases and technology
- MSCS required
- Fluent in both C++ and Java programming languages
- Track record of team successes and individual contribution
- Experience with secure software development and principles
- Demonstrable software tuning for performance and reliability
- Experience with Kubernetes and distributed systems
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Annual company-wide weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top