Senior Software Engineer, Analytics
About the Team:
We created Mule, the leading open source enterprise service bus. We shipped CloudHub - the world’s leading integration platform as a service. The code that we write runs on hundreds of thousands of computers in the cloud and in the data centers of a third of the fortune 500. We work in small, autonomous product teams. We come from Europe, North and South America, Asia, the Middle East and all points between, and we have a single mission: to connect all of the world’s data.
About the Position:
The analytics team is responsible for reliably ingesting high volume streams of data from multiple systems, enriching that data, processing it and providing real-time queries, visualizations, insights, alerts and other useful products from it. This is a challenging position that requires an understanding of how to build reliable at-least-once delivery systems even in the face of immense load spikes and even multiple internal/external failures.
- 4+ years industry experience
- Exceptional engineer with a talent for spotting potential failure cases
- Experience with Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Zookeeper or other modern big data systems
- Experience with Spark, Spark Streaming, Storm, Flink or other modern flexible stream/batch/micro-batch systems
- Able to distinguish between humans and replicants and administer the replicant test
- Strong grasp of multi-threaded programming, non-blocking IO and distributed algorithms
- Collaborative, with good communication skills and experience with code reviews, continuous integration and continuous delivery. Experience with Jenkins, Salt and other build/deploy systems
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top