Senior Professional Services Recruiter
About the Team:
"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to join a Talent Team that works hard, interacts directly with members of the executive team daily and plays really well together? Do you like to work in an environment that offer laughs and the smartest minds in the industry? Do you want to build a team with great people at a pre-IPO powerhouse on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data and devices? Do you want a huge opportunity to develop your career and own the entire candidate experience? If so we are looking for you!
About the Position:
We’re growing fast and we need a Senior Professional Services Recruiter who will help build a high performing services team in our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be able to identify individuals with MuleSoft DNA. He/She will become passionate about solving IT’s biggest challenge by engaging with, recruiting, and hiring "A players" who jump out of bed every day ready to make an impact in the technology market.
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model and recruiting procedures/processes
- Master Pipeline Management: you will master our internal process with little supervision and serve as the subject matter expert for sales recruitment queries and concerns
- You will have closed at least 1 candidate from a pipeline you built from scratch and you’ll be on track to close 4 candidates per month going forward
- You will also report your analysis to senior leadership as necessary
- Launch improvements for our current recruitment processes and employment branding
- Your observation of our processes should initiate scalable change to our recruitment strategy
- Experience dealing with high-volume pipelines in demanding technical recruitment environments
- Experience with improving recruiting processes and internal analytics reports
- A passion for providing an excellent candidate experience combined with a knack for managing internal expectations
- Excellent communication skills with managers, high-level executives and colleagues
- A positive “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Mastery of Applicant Tracking Systems; Greenhouse experience is a plus!
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates who care about making a huge impact
About Our Benefits:
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top