Senior Product Manager, Multi Cloud Platform
The MuleSoft Products team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial definition of requirements to successful packaging and delivery of product releases. The ideal candidate must know the difference between good products and great products and show they can communicate and work cross functionally to deliver a great product to market. They also must be passionate about becoming an expert in the application and data integration space while also following trends and spotting opportunities in adjacent markets including microservices, hybrid cloud, big data, and enterprise software. MuleSoft has a growing portfolio of successful products that you would contribute to. We are seeking a highly technical product manager to lead the development of our hybrid deployment of our platform across public and private cloud infrastructure, including: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Gravitational and other container related technologies AWS, Azure and other public infrastructure clouds OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry private cloud IaaS and PaaS, virtualization
About the Position;
Work across the product and engineering teams to ensure our hybrid capabilities are a competitive advantage among the breadth of deployment infrastructure necessary for the modern hybrid cloud IT environment.
- Deliver a turnkey managed appliance solution that allows remote management of on-prem installations and provides Infrastructure to support hybrid, multi-cloud configurations
- Meet with customers, users, prospects, partners, and industry analysts to communicate
- MuleSoft’s vision of the market, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation
- Function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on the product and its target market.
- Understand competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities
- Identify customer and prospect problems that represent significant market opportunities and that are addressable by MuleSoft
- Evaluate pricing and packaging alternatives to maximize product revenue
- Collaborate with marketing to develop a go to market plan and generate outbound messaging, sales training, and product collateral
- Represent MuleSoft as a domain and product expert at user groups, webinars, customer summits, industry and corporate events
- Product requirements, user scenarios and development backlogs of stories
- Up to date competitive market landscape and product analysis
- Multi-release roadmaps that communicate to the business and customer a product direction and strategy
- Product collateral and sales tools such as articles, data sheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Business driven with a passion for and deep understanding of technology - You crave creating innovative technical solutions that fill a real business need.
- High energy and drive – product managers are crucial leaders and decision makers in the company and need the energy and passion to be on top of their game
- Ability to recognize and communicate customer acquisition opportunities and related revenue opportunities, not just a technical solution
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- Innovative and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a business environment, along with a proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong technical background in the software development or devops discipline with previous technical product development or product management experience
- This is an ideal role for a proven engineering technical lead or manager looking to transition into product management.
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset, this should be the dream job of any Product Manager. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and become an industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top