Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
About the Position:
Drive and manage technology evaluation within the sales process. Work involves executing a technical and product expert consulting role, reviewing potential customer needs, formulating technical responses to RFI/RFP/RFQ documents during the initial phase of the sales cycle, technical qualification of sales leads, and sales presentations to various levels of customer management.
- Provide technical architecture solutions and consultation for enterprise software platforms and hosted services.
- Construct and deliver tailored customer presentations.
- Author detailed solution propositions including recommended architectures, solutions sizing, and configuration management strategies.
- Drive presentations and product/solution demonstration sessions for board and enterprise architect level audiences.
- Organize technical workshops to give prospective customers in depth tours of product features.
- Collect feedback from the field and support marketing with developer marketing opportunities.
- Utilize a wide variety of technologies and tools including: MuleESB, Mule API Gateway, Anypoint Platform, IPAAS, Windows Server, Small Format Computing, SAML or XACML or OAuth or OpenID, REST services, WebSockets, IdM, and IAM integration tools such as Oracle or CA or RSA or IBM.
- This position reports to the MuleSoft office in New York City; however, the employee can work from home anywhere in the United States.
- Up to 50% travel to customer sites as needed and customary for the occupation.
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Back to top