Senior Marketing Operations Associate
MuleSoft is looking to expand our award-winning digital marketing team with a Senior Marketing Operations Associate who is methodical, analytical, strategic, and revenue-minded.
As a marketing operations team member, you will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation, database management, and sales efficiency. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
In this role, you will help build and maintain a scalable marketing-tech stack, which includes, but is not limited to, marketing automation, analytics and BI, digital ad integrations, lead delivery integrations, predictive scoring, data enrichment, and integrations to utilize our own product interactions.
What you’ll achieve:
- Implement interest-based scoring model based on product use cases or pain points
- Assist in the implementation of a new funnel attribution engine, driving further transparency for marketing and sales effectiveness
- Prepare our marketing and sales organizations for upcoming GDPR changes and assist with communication for teams
- Attend Kickstart, MuleSoft’s week-long onboarding program for new Muleys in the field organization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Become the resident expert on our marketing technology stack; you will be the go-to person for executing new marketing initiatives utilizing our systems for scalability and report generation
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize Marketing team performance
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a technical field (or equivalent working experience)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a passion to improve processes
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top