Industry Marketing Manager
MuleSoft’s product and industry marketing team is looking for a business leader to drive go-to-market strategy and execution across industry verticals to accelerate ACV growth.
About the Position:
This person will be responsible for defining the go-to-market strategy for a given vertical, building out industry-specific product and content marketing assets to support that strategy and then leveraging those assets to drive end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns. This position sits within the product and industry marketing team, and will also work closely with the rest of the marketing team, as well as cross-functionally with product management, channel partners, sales leadership and sales enablement.
- You will immediately take ownership of 1-2 industry verticals
- You will meet with key customers and strategic partners in those verticals, as well as internal stakeholders, in order to develop a comprehensive view of MuleSoft’s business. In doing so, you will start developing hypotheses regarding likely go-to-market sales plays and the required product and marketing assets necessary to support these
- You will craft an industry go-to-market strategy spanning across product, marketing and business development and socialize with senior stakeholders. In addition, you will previously have identified “quick wins” and already be driving initiatives against these, in some cases, rolling up your sleeves and executing against these yourself
- You will have established yourself as the de facto industry leader within the MuleSoft organization
- You will be driving cross-functional teams through the organization in the execution of your go-to-market strategy and be independently setting targets going forwards.
- Strategic vision to articulate go-to-market strategy, and the “do-what-it-takes” mindset to execute against this strategy
- Ability to work cross-functionally, leveraging other teams
- Demonstrated examples of crafting product positioning and developing supporting positioning (e.g., Level 2 presentations, product data sheets, press releases etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write articulately about industry trends, the resulting technology initiatives that result and the need for integration solutions
- Understanding, and exposure to, driving multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns across web, social and email
Back to top