Senior Integration and API Support Engineer
MuleSoft’s Customer Support team is looking for an extremely talented contributor with a passion for researching complex technologies and a track record of high customer satisfaction to help our team drive customer success with MuleSoft products. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
As a Senior Integration and API Support Engineer, you’ll find yourself researching new technologies every day, including Web Services, HTTP, JMS, JEE application servers and many types of Enterprise Software. This role will give you an opportunity to build expertise and fast track your career towards customer-facing technical roles, and your successes will have impact across the company.
What you’ll achieve:
- Hit the ground running, mastering the main Anypoint products and the support process and tools
- Become familiar with the differing Web Services, HTTP, JMS, JEE application servers, and many types of Enterprise Software
- Quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises and provide a practical solution
- Ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- Collaborate with experts in other fields, such as Engineering, Consulting, and Sales
- Expand your Anypoint products knowledge while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues
- Full member of our support team, capable in handling inquiries and problems of all MuleSoft Anypoint products, delivering outstanding service for MuleSoft customers
- Improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to elevate the team and company’s performance
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs, providing technical solutions, examining thread dumps and threading issues, and hosting services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS*, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Integration product support is preferred. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favorable
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top