Senior Consultant, North Region
About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft Professional Services is to help our customers transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform with minimal risk, using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices.
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services portfolio and engagement best practices.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the solutions we provide to our customers.
About The Position:
The Senior Consultant works with the Solution Architect, Engagement Manager, customers and partners to implement MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to solve mission-critical business challenges. A Senior Consultant delivers successful projects by providing skilled technical consulting and custom training.
This individual must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. The Senior Consultant assists customers in translating business requirements into technical requirements. In addition, this individual has the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements and that provide demonstrable returns the customer. These skills include the ability to define, influence, and communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with customers in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements
- Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogeneous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions
- Work closely with other internal functions providing feedback on future product requirements
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities
- Influence the MuleSoft Professional Services team and contribute to its success
- 3+ years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals
- 2+ years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using J2EE and/or JSE framework
- Integration experience with MuleSoft or other products (e.g. IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Progress Sonic, etc.)
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (e.g. Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
- Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
- Experience designing appropriate load and performance test plans, goals, objectives, execution, with tuning acumen
- Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (e.g. NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (e.g. SalesForce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), Commerce, HR (e.g. WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
- Travel up to 75% of the time (Can be higher or lower depending upon customer requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Account Development Representative
Dana’s role is to partner with MuleSoft’s Sales Team to drive new business. She collaborates with account executives to determine opportunities in the market to sell MuleSoft and help transform those organizations' businesses.
Back to top