About the Team:
The MuleSoft Buenos Aires Services team is looking for talented engineers with a passion for working on real-world scenarios together with our Solutions Architects and partners to drive outcome-based success. The ideal candidate has a strong JAVA development background and has already dealt with integration complexity and digital transformation in the past, knows how to differentiate a bad solution from a scalable one and has a deep understanding of what a connected app ecosystem means in the real world. The candidate will also embrace our core API-Led connectivity concepts and apply them accordingly based on our customers needs globally.
About the Position:
Engineers at MuleSoft are tackling some of the most challenging problems in technology today. MuleSoft’s leading cloud, on-premise, and API integration platform is used by more than 200,000 Engineers in top companies around the world.
The global Services center team is responsible for working together with the regional services teams to help our customers and partners transform their business via our platform.
Specific to our team and one of our key needs is strong collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams to help bring innovation to the products we're building in our platform to create that, which is most effective and market changing. We have frequent meetups and hackathons to keep Engineers engaged with new ideas. We’re agile and move fast.
If you are interested in learning and using our platform to solve some of the most challenging connectivity needs our customers have like microservices architecture design, cloud messaging, distributed caching, identity management, reliability, cloud-to-ground connectivity, and global load balancing, this is the team for you!.
- You will be trained in all of our platform Products and also Service Offerings, via materials and training sessions provided in-company, directly working with our training team or through our Learning system
- You will complete the Anypoint Platform Developer training.
- You will expand your Anypoint products knowledge, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues working closely with our Support team, so you can get real-world experience.
- You'll begin working closely with our already active Services Engineers and Solution Architects, who will guide you in the path of working for your first customer facing projects, either on-site or remote.
- You will be a full member of our Global Delivery Services team, capable of working for our more than 1000+ customers in engagements of all sorts and duration with little to no-guidance.
- You will have a solid knowledge of not only the way we want to implement solutions for our customers, but you will also be able to develop your own best practices, and publish them for consumption and re-use within the Services team.
- You will deliver outstanding service for MuleSoft customers, working closely with both our local Global Delivery Services Center team as well as the whole Services organization across the globe.
- 2+ years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with Jenkins, git, svn
- Experience with XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
- Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), commerce, HR (WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and/or other methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- If you don’t have a ton of work experience to point to, we’ll look for a technical degree from a top university with a high GPA.
- We’re looking for engineers who are innovative, fast learners, fearless, and versatile team players.
About our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hours, and technology events
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top