The MuleSoft Buenos Aires Services team is looking for talented engineers with a passion for working on real-world scenarios together with our Solutions Architects and partners to drive outcome-based success. The ideal candidate has a strong JAVA development background and has already dealt with integration complexity and digital transformation in the past, knows how to differentiate a bad solution from a scalable one and has a deep understanding of what a connected app ecosystem means in the real world. The candidate will also embrace our core API-Led connectivity concepts and apply them accordingly based on our customers needs globally.
About the Team:
Engineers at MuleSoft are tackling some of the most challenging problems in technology today. MuleSoft’s leading cloud, on-premise, and API integration platform is used by more than 200,000 Engineers in top companies around the world.
The global Services center team is responsible for working together with the regional services teams to help our customers and partners transform their business via our platform.
Specific to our team and one of our key needs is strong collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams to help bring innovation to the products we're building in our platform to create that, which is most effective and market changing. We have frequent meetups and hackathons to keep Engineers engaged with new ideas. We’re agile and move fast.
If you are interested in learning and using our platform to solve some of the most challenging connectivity needs our customers have like microservices architecture design, cloud messaging, distributed caching, identity management, reliability, cloud-to-ground connectivity, and global load balancing, this is the team for you!.
- 2+ years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with Jenkins, git, svn
- Experience with XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
- Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), commerce, HR (WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and/or other methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- If you don’t have a ton of work experience to point to, we’ll look for a technical degree from a top university with a high GPA.
- We’re looking for engineers who are innovative, fast learners, fearless, and versatile team players.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries + twice yearly market salary revisions
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Mac or PC
- Top quality offices with spacious working space
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Onsite English lessons.
- Opportunities to travel to our HQ in San Francisco
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
Meet Some of MuleSoft's Employees
Team Lead, Account Development
Tracy coaches, trains, and provides continuous sales education for her MuleSoft Account Development Representative Team. She executes on finding qualify opportunities that result in closed won business.
Back to top